Come to the The Scrap Exchange on Sunday March 27 for our semi-annual Warehouse Fabric Sale! This is one of our biggest (and most popular) sales of the year, where we open up our warehouse and invite you to shop from our overstock of amazing fabric.
What can you find in this spring's fabric sale? Take a look at this!
* Over 150 end rolls of upholstery and decorator fabric for $5 and $10 per roll
* Dozens of cases and barrels stuffed with decorator fabric samples (fill a big bag for $10)
* Hundreds of yards of flat fold fabric (fill a big bag for $10)
* Huge bags of glittery polyfil stuffing for $5 each
* Fabric sample books for $1 each, regardless of size
* 2 lb bags (approx) of cotton quilt fabric remnants, fat quarters and scraps, $8 per bag
* Hundreds of boxes of scrap ribbons and trims for $1 per box.
* Hundreds of vintage and modern sewing patterns (fill a small bag for $1 per bag, approx 15-20 patterns per bag)
Sales specials will be available in our retail store and upstairs in our warehouse space, so be sure to visit both places! Our next warehouse fabric sale won't happen until the fall, so this is your best chance to stock up for all your spring and summer sewing projects. (Special note: the warehouse opens at 12:30 for a one-hour preview for our Friends Club members. The general public can begin shopping in the warehouse at 1:30. Not a Friends Club member yet? Memberships will be sold at the door.)
Sale hours on Sunday March 27
12:00 Retail store opens to the public at 548 Foster St
12:30 Warehouse doors open to Friends Club members
(entrances to warehouse available from Foster St and Rigsbee St)
1:30 Warehouse doors open to the general public
4:30 Warehouse doors close
5:00 Retail store closes
See you Sunday!