When: Sunday October 24, 12-4 pm for Friends Club Members, 1-4 pm for general public (Friends Club memberships will be sold at the door)
Where: In our warehouse, entrance is on Rigsbee St, one block behind our storefront entrance at 548 Foster St. Look for signs.
For More Info: Call The Scrap Exchange at 919-688-6960
Our fall warehouse fabric sale is this Sunday, October 24, and we are pleased to announce the list of great savings available in our warehouse and in our store. Our warehouse will be open from 12 pm till 4 pm. Friends Club members can begin shopping in the warehouse at 12:00. The general public can begin warehouse shopping at 1:00. Friends Club memberships will be sold at the door.
What kind of savings will you find at our fabric sale? Check out this list!
- Fill a huge 3 ft bag with your choice of loose fabric (samples and yardage) for $10
- All fabric sample books - $1 each regardless of size
- End rolls of upholstery and decorator fabric - From $5 - $10 each depending on size
- End bolts of fabric - $5
- Modern sewing patterns - 10 cents each
- Vintage sewing patterns - $1 each
- Loose ribbons and trims - fill your own bag for one low price
Available fabric includes loose fabric samples, flatfold yardage, upholstery and decorator rolls, bolts, scrap fabric and more. Don't miss this chance to stock up and save!